many times I
discussed in this blog ... love the naive belief that I knew all of the subject. Yes ... Well, luckily I've realized I have no idea of \u200b\u200blove. Fortunately yes, yes ... The words, poems, stories, day after day, inspiring songs, the sweetness of kisses in the distance, a well-I love you nice, I want half a mouth, they are nothing.
No song can describe exactly what the chemistry of your body is able to produce you ... Madness, delivery, inability to rationalize, the shakes, feeling helpless before the eyes on what you want to stifle forever the fullness of an embrace in which you want to melt to form part of other cells.
Love ... One imagines that love is painful, a passion imagine, dream about it and write (even is so bold that the judges) A child Lila even believed to have been loved ... (Even good sex, educated, open, witty and imaginative, it loses all its strength to the intoxication of kisses of true love)
But then ... Now what? I have trouble, eh!
This is a difficult post, because it'll end in a thousand years and, though I try, I can not transmit electricity, magnetism, foolishness, sweet, crazy, deep satisfaction, happiness, joy, delight I sense to see your eyes tour ... Thus, while broken both my lips kiss, they asked not to leave anything in your geography unexplored ....
Then when the phrases: I love you, I love you or something, they mean nothing and do not cover it definitely is changing my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment