Again I do not have images or what you ate or drank, it was designed and made, and luckily still had a free table for two on a Friday of the week faller, the complete local and long, and close and friendly service.
tomato soup with cumin and shrimp bread. Muffin
steamed stuffed shiitake and goat cheese with ham and peppers vinaigrette.
Tabouleh with grilled mackerel, this sublime and simple dish at a time, with a citrus air had repanocha been.
Carrillo on mashed potatoes with wasabi. And dessert
acuerdo.Es I'm not mu rearwardly
Dehesa De Luna bebercio one again.
A small but the wine list is too short, enjoy it more if they increase.
Menu for 12 euros, the normal price of the establishment, which did not suffer the tax rise faller some greedy hoteliers apply during the big week from Valencia to their menus. Add
I was lucky enough to match Paco and Cruz, two gastrĂ³patas to which I admire, and which at the end of the meal I had the pleasure of being a bit of charrete. SALUT
¡¡¡¡¡
0 comments:
Post a Comment