Yesterday I spent several things. Well, as I've said in previous chapters of this shortness of novel writing with my particular world, little by little I'm driving. For now, the neighborhood. These days, I even ventured into the country by a section of the Maresme. I could not much to the cyclists, hormones rampage me, I'm delighted with their asses, legs, brazotes and I almost slammed into them. Anyway ... As I am so proud, I will always blame my ineptitude to blame for the steering wheel, my husband taught me well, has no patience. Anyway, I hate when I drive. Listen to your voice haunts me and blah, blah, blah ... But it's so ... It's your fault. Last night, I parked, (not to say the least, it costs a wuevo and a pair of ovaries ...) I say, "I
the town hall, and come. Wait here.
I leave it to a safe distance from the dumpster and then get out, I know ... and I need a football field to exit.
He who knows all, tells me: "But
, turn it off! .... That gasoline costs money ... Damn! You must tell me is that I did not know, to remember that I have to turn it off, because even I forget to keys ... Must it be so ironic?
I hate when I drive, is literal, I hate him to death ... I'm still in the rain, defecating in his mother, his family dead, and the entire genre in the whole world. I get to City Hall, waiting for the official complacent reasons to drain me of my anger with her. I have a face of a bad person ... (really, at that time, I am a 34 years old and terribly bad cherished unpleasant).
She serves me well, does its job, I can get my hate (diablos!!) I return the car ... Lord, so cute! moved the car, I felt I should stick it in the Dumpster ... I had nothing to do. I could not just scratch the testicles, or removed the mucus, as all men all the time ...
Of course, I said booming:
- Open up more!, Open up more!, That you open! ...
has passed, I opened it. It gets on my nerves and scraped the container. I preferred that to give the coming across (Dios!!! Damn men! can not be quiet for a while!) I swear that I will lesbian. I put this blog as a witness, I will be lesbian, I swear ...
Then I called a friend of Venezuela, she wants to die because her husband left, Mal Mala counselor time friend ... looking ...
Joaquin Sabina & Fito Paez - Get Wet
0 comments:
Post a Comment