Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cheats For Vba Chaos Black

clears, I hope ... Post

In Venezuela rains and when it rains ... In Venezuela if not fuck people, it takes a storm or any idiot in power, the case is to be the whore of the road injured (Victimhood does not help) Well, the cynical Trini calls for more security for the English people who live there, do not feel safe and also suffer the same social ills suffered by indigenous Venezuelans (and then mijita Here !!!!) the immigrant who does not integrate, or sit at home has more than open doors to leave. What rich suck tit English who remain there?

To all this, add a comment I recently made my mother's husband who is English. I was amused, so multiculturalism - One thing that shocked Venezuelans, is coming to the house and is a cooking, then your mother served them food to anyone who appeared through the door, do not understand how that always ends a meal with people I had not invited- (laughter, much laughter from my mother ... , husband and servant)



I forgot to say that every time I cook better ... (shredded beef pie)


I love hot dogs, this was corn crema ... (although they are an attempt to typical Venezuelan women)


This is so ugly and imperfect, but rich as I (It is especially for you, you will be able to eat ...? forgiveness eat it)


Agarrate Ferrán that it is almost Lilac cook (laughs)




0 comments:

Post a Comment