thought to start this post, as always complaining about everything that I do not like . As they say my husband, who is also the only risks that can honestly say that I am a bitter witch. But no, it is time to plaintive cries and melodramatic exaggerations, very typical of Lila.
I have to start writing my long list of requests for 2011, as I get older, these days found a new cane, I think that will continue harassing those ugly white hair for a while, until you take some drastic measure. But definitely try to clear my head all glimmer of negativity, polish the part that excites me about myself and ignore anything that gives me no benefits (yes, ignore, after all, the basis of happiness almost always related to ignorance.) So start from the beginning, asking less harshly and more tenderness for my bones, less tolerance and more ridiculous demand for my services after all ... What are we without the dark side! The happiest years of my life so far, always linked to the madness. So I'll find the crazy woman who lives in me and stabbing me from stuffy.
experiences this year than die in a few days have been quite good, but they have been so terrible to take away my smile. Go to Venezuela in May as well be filled with hugs from family love cool, reminded me that, that Venezuelan women is invaluable not only for its beautiful bright eyes, but also by the impressive ability to smile and overcome extreme situations . As my sister told me these days: nobody not stop us. Those things, though seem silly, it is important to remember. Acculturation is good, but it is important not to lose identity.
Well, to start this little Christmas period, it is important to eat a little this Christmas, at least until we invent a new economic system (I hope you change soon) I will expose the most beautiful thing my hands have produced in these last days, touched with all the momentum of a Venezuelan female (this word does not like my friend Cami, but I love that, haha) GREAT HAM LOAF , is the bread Venezuelan Christmas table is at least native, but equally delicious.
This was a test, but I'll hang the make holiday dishes (it is literally eating pa)
Yordano - June Dias
0 comments:
Post a Comment