Go on the subway. Meter is so full of stories ... Of course, there are places in Barcelona to not go on the subway would be a great folly, as is the case of the Consulate General of Venezuela in Barcelona.
Well ... Just two or three days before the rule, I tend to be the ugliest woman in the world, sound sexist or not, so, do not recognize it is being hypocritical. I like to open the car door and help me out extending his hand (that I've said many times) I like to run the chair to sit at the table, and I consent to serve me. Meant by that, I am a woman with everything that means, I have problemascon be special and different, however, I charge the same as men, is a bit contradictory ... Anyway, I miss ... Ahh! ... So a few days before the rule'm less cool women I know. I'm going to give mobile tururutururĂº hit you .. -Now with these modern phones, even old as I get an entertainment-and large glasses that some reveal my face, I even let them into the subway, and nobody realizes it is observed. (I gossip, I'm sorry, I'm looking to mosquitoes, so as not to think of my misery)
I have before me a boy , a bit ugly to deny Asian features (not to be Asia's ugly, there are some who are real good) He looks at me ass face (ass face is scowling) I'm eating a bag of popcorn (Popcorn, Venezuelan language) I look, Look and look again, also fixed his eyes on the bag of popcorn, of course, as I am going well ... Eager to fight, I offer bag of popcorn with a defiant gesture in my face (looking to drop me a dirty jajajaja, to see that I replied ...) Then his eyes is a killer, voluntarily dropped popcorn in my cleavage and laugh, ajajajaja.
Mission accomplished, stop looking at me and bad-looking gesture turns (imagine, defecating on the graves of my dead) But hell, I do not want nobody see me, so if I'm so edge these days why I'm stuck at home? now a child and about two years old, remains fascinated me ... It always happens to me I do not know if I am so ugly, so ugly they hypnotized. Ahh, no ... This pendejito poor, hungry, are tasted with the bag of popcorn, and stares at me ... Well fuck you, I'm not going to give this time, I turn around I do not want me Throw me a tender and loving gesture, besides bitch today, I'm Herod ...
I arrive at the consulate, where Venezuelans are treated as beggars. Is impressive, but they treat me better in a English government agency in a small territory with the Venezuelan government in Spain, then, means that I am so disloyal to my beloved country ... Surprise! -Upon arriving at the reception very nice girl (and believe me this is amazing) also educated, I served really well ... (I do that with this hormonal imbalance, came prepared to send out for a walk to pipican) I said, you're very kind and educated in six years that I have using this consulate is the first time I've been treated with respect and consideration it deserves a Venezuelan citizen, is a shame that the first time, I will be attending just one English. (it's the template, but English) Devils! I ran out of popcorn before you get ...
01. Boom Boom
0 comments:
Post a Comment