So cute!
this perspective, the world is beautiful .. . No one would think that just a mile, Americans and Russians strengthen its war industry, and recover economically, pointing out that once dead dreamers dreamed of "freedom" and "sovereignty" By the way, beautiful words that are invented powerful countries, but nevertheless, they forget where they are installed in regions facile, let them go sucking resources skinny chicken price ... Until the thing get bad, and then iron the uniform of rescuers, the guarantors of human rights. ..
Well ... The world is so very nice and this is spring, which makes me more beautiful every day (laughs) So, I now dedicate myself to take advantage of good weather, I hide from umbrellas (yes sir, between umbrellas, because now it is black, is allergic to the sun, no fuck you!) And watch as the world remains for each, a small private universe, full of beauty, sadness and more Memec.
Thankfully, we still have those little recesses of passionate love, morreos us dizzy and his legs are shaking the sea, or in the waiting room of an airport, those little love to deceive themselves ummmmmm!. Meanwhile, Venezuela can take the petrol tank cap for less than the cost of a kilo of milk, and English, which is English companies sucking the black gold in the middle world, you can drink milk by paying less, but within soon be unable to pay its energy if it is quick to send the soldiers to Africa to save the poor rebel ... (and thus the game ... I an ordinary spectator, my feet wet, I bite my lips in front of the sea, hoping always I can not say that, I grab my pink and I get the crazy ...)
02 OR fate awaits
0 comments:
Post a Comment