Sunday, January 9, 2011

Are L'bel Cosmetics Good

Carolina Restaurant Back ... The warmth of a new concept ... The creative fast food ..


in full Ciutat Vella , street post number 8, and a few meters from the Plaza del Ayuntamiento of Valencia is the capital's second bet made by the ingenious chef Quique Dacosta ; with organization of the kitchen to his office, the corporate image of the hand of this monster called Antoja Javi de la Rosa , wine and service Manuela Romeralo , by Luján room, in addition to the cast of camaro and @ s @ s Coiner from Vertical, Riff , Alejandro del Toro ... This Mogollon apologize if I have three days wondering if I liked it or not, it will not be this aficionao weekend that question to these great professionals as winners by the critics. Although This does not mean that I have my own personal approach on the restaurant's fashion capital of the Turia .






Like the corporate image so cleverly designed by the parrot gastrópata , but not the location or layout of the tables I'm sorry if I swim upstream but reminded me of a VIPS distribution both locally and in the position of the tables in design and decoration that you want to tell you ... has certainly put his hand a designer of the wafer but not my roll, I got the feeling of little strength, modernity that everyone wants to see, and as even more comfortable chairs than they seem at first glance I still of prayers garden.
The "vertical garden" that coats the interior walls of the dining room seemed out of tune and place, if at least they were aromatic, but which had already been punished enough for heat and lack of sunlight. In short, a local with enough traces rustic Post Road full yolk capital, which in my humble opinion is out of place for the civility of site, not just picked to be transmitted to the local design and sturdiness of a few pieces of china as the bread basket.
Maybe it's that of people like I are fed up with these recreations kitsch existentes.Ahora media and that everything fits in the capital, in the villages do not ever decorate a room with strokes and certain urban modernity minimal in rural areas are doomed to style Ruralet "or" Falleret "that we have done.
As crockery, cutlery, and linens coperío a low average level being latter paper.
. The wine took a Madrleño not just convince me
wine service and the choice of the letter is provided by Manuela Romeralo , one of the best professionals the country, great effort by his party to serve nearly 100 diners in the room and folding tables constantly, but considering that serves wine by the glass and you can also pairing dishes with wines. These terms affect as collateral damage in the service of some tables between myself included, presentation by Manuela bottle, as tested, not ENVIN cups, bottle dropped on the table and if you've seen I do not remember.
sincerely believe that Manuela does not fit in this space, more than anything by the number of diners, it is impossible to carry out as marking the canons an impeccable wine service, which is what she us are accustomed to that we have been enjoying their expertise in less crowded environments



Chickpeas with wasabi and olive no compilation, industrial bone. The minute we sat down and the local abarrotao already had on the table.


Pan and there - oli not authors.


pickled oyster. One pass the pickle, but I think the ending is not worth an oyster. The marinade, though subtle sway over the sea, and the juiciness of it was gone, because I think ... maceration of the empty.
I think that the bivalve ended in this manner because it was Saturday and circumstances of the bug conservation. Although I know that in other menus provides fresh.



Creamy foie with lychees and red fruits, a dish that my companion liked most. I do not dislike. But is that it looks to me that whore fucked and a duck liver, because it was still an emulsion of the appendix of the bug, I guess I passed through the fine Chinese pa remove the veins. I do not know ... it is clear that tastes pa colors, but I prefer it whole, in all its glory, with all its texture, with all its color, we heard whisper freshness, which pleases us with color vision of his heart ...
Although I also understand how easy to feed as many rock and the mise en place so brutal that it should have, is that it touches.


Coca mushrooms with bacon.

Sashimi Grouper, perhaps the best dish of all.

Poached Egg with sausage .
The presentation of the egg in my opinion is not worthy of the person signing the plate, I even dare to think and I reaffirm my thought that the egg was not poche was totally raw or cooked in the heat of a hot table or ronner below the established minimum time. While all these circumstances I suppose aa obey the mise en place as bestial, because although the capacity will be about one hundred guests, fold tables and bar, not expected that a draft Quique Dacosta had much capacity with guests.


battered prawns with tomato emulsion. I guess that will be a deconstruction of rigged torpedoes personally think that this dish was unnecessary.
As will watching over the plates, the colorful dishes was initial decline, some critics the justify calling them some brown winter.


Mus violet and cream, very good dessert.



Nevado coffee, which is used for the first time alo through the menu fun technique

In short, daring by Quique Dacosta to offer a menu of "tapas" of 8 plates and three entertainment six of them individually emplatado for 20 Euros plus VAT , flawless execution and a service room Michelin star perfectly synchronized with kitchen, without a second delay between plate and plate, covered changes for each of them, also a result of the study design and emplatado friendly menu, but with 100 guests ...
Dare and use of names and headings of those who signed the draft, maybe the names have to do with the success of this place, because I'm still freaking , 1500 visits to this post in a week confirmed that the restaurant is the Carolina back in vogue in the city, and rightly so, for 20 bucks more VAT can not give more.
And finally recommend this place 100% of their adjusted price, leading to a quality medium to low product, but this must be so hard to give anyone pesetas. And a question would have to do and I've Pensao better and not throw it.
SALUT DEAR FRIENDS

0 comments:

Post a Comment